My Neighbor Wisconsin
… For Nonprofits
Our My Neighbor Wisconsin program provides an array of essential daily living items to qualified 501c3 nonprofit partners for pennies on the dollar.
The possibilities are endless:
- Home goods such as rugs, organizational tools, decor and more
- Baby care items such as monitors, strollers, car seats and more
- Cleaning supplies, such as bleach or household sprays and cleansers
- Personal care supplies, such as shampoo, deodorant and more
- Seasonal goods, such as holiday plates or party supplies
- And more ….
The My Neighbor items are available in our Hope Hub, a resource center where all partners can visit and source items. All product donations are tax-deductible and must be used for charitable purposes.
Inventory available from our My Neighbor rotates and scheduling a visit at the Hope Hub is the best way to find out what we have available. Get an idea by browsing our online catalog and schedule your Hope Hub visit here.
Are you a 501c3 in need of quality goods for the people you serve? Stretch your donor dollars!
“Being able to give these new supplies to those in need in our community has helped us to continue to build strong and positive relationships between the police department and the community that we serve.”
Katie Mann, Oshkosh Police Department